Open Play FAQ's
Who's allowed in Coco's?'
- Coco's is designed for children 2-10. Children must be accompanied by an adult and must sign our waiver. Adults without children are not allowed into Coco's unless accompanied by a staff member.
Can I download your waiver online?
How long is Open Play?
- Open play is for as long as you like but there are no in and out privileges.
Is it safe for children under 2 to play on inflatables?
- No, it's not safe for children under 2 to play on the inflatables. Children under 2 are restricted to the toddler inflatable for safety reasons.
Can adults play on inflatables?
- No, adults 'Playing' in or on inflatable rides.
What should I wear?
- Socks are always required. No shoes are allowed on our equipment. No large jewelry, big belt buckles or clothes with extra zippers as they catch on the equipment. If your planning a party with us make sure to bring some extra socks for your guests. Long sleeve shirts and pants are recommended.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- No outside food or drink please. We sell drinks and a wide variety snacks.
Is the play area supervised?
- We have staff to help parents supervise the safety of our guests. If you need additional assistance please let us know.
Can I drop my child off and leave?
- No! Parents must stay and supervise their children. Parents hosting a party are responsible for helping supervising their child and their guests.